Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Day Camping Trip!

For our holiday weekend this year, we went down to Oak City. This is one of our traditional family spots! We went four-wheeling, rock climbing, and played at the sand dunes. It was so much fun! A very nice little get-away! The kids loved being dirty and being by the fire! There's nothing better than camping!














5 comments:

Norah said...

Looks like fun! Where is Oak City?

SessionsFam said...

Its down near Delta. My grandma was raised there.

Aaron and Tashina Jones said...

Looks like fun!! We need to get a weekend camping trip planned before the calendar fills up. There's nothing better then a good ole campin trip!

Corrie and Jeff said...

It was fun, wasn't it? But did you really have to include ALL those photos?

Jayme said...

Hey, I got your message about Jaycie doing a shoot for me. I think I have all the girls I need right now but will probably be doing another shoot in the near future so I will keep her on my list. Thanks so much, Tauna!