There are some of you that have not gotten to see our beautiful new home, so I wanted to post some pics! These are obviously during the winter, but I will post new ones as soon as Chad has gotten the yard up to his standards! We really do love living here and are so blessed to be able to have this home! Thanks Dad and Granny! We love you!
O Abrigo 2011 Filme Completo Legendado
6 years ago
4 comments:
Your home is very lovely. I read in a previous post you were having fun shopping for new things to fill it. Have you filled it all yet?
Yes, I think! There may be something somewhere that I think I need! But for know I am satisfied!
I am still waiting to get together! Lunch?
Very nice house! I love it.
Your house is beautiful!! Love it!
Post a Comment