Well it was Hunter's birthday a few days ago, so we had his picture taken! Jayme you always do such a great job! Thank You! He was soo good! He is getting so big and so handsome! Such a great little guy! Love you Hunt!
Oh my GOSH!! What a handsome little dude. Mister photogenic!! These turned out great. He looks so mature. I can't believe how fast our boys are growing up. Loves!
Hi girl! Hunter did do so good! I was very proud! You don't owe me anything more for the photoshoot. You're so nice to even mention it! I will be sending you my price list... thanks for the referrals! Keep them coming!
2 comments:
Oh my GOSH!! What a handsome little dude. Mister photogenic!! These turned out great. He looks so mature. I can't believe how fast our boys are growing up. Loves!
Hi girl! Hunter did do so good! I was very proud! You don't owe me anything more for the photoshoot. You're so nice to even mention it! I will be sending you my price list... thanks for the referrals! Keep them coming!
Post a Comment